Ij.start.canon is a platform for getting the canon printer driver. You can easily download the driver according to your model as ij start canon is designed with a user-friendly interface. canon ij printer provides an answer for all type of canon printer problems by which you can undoubtedly figure out how to set up from ij.start.canon and improve insight. However, to avoid any error or trouble in the middle of the process, you must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- The very first step of the process is to open any of the desired web browsers. If required, then update the browser and then proceed ahead.
- Now, in the empty address bar, type “ij.start.canon”. Once you press the Enter key, after you are done entering the URL, you will be redirected to the Printer Driver download window.
- Afterwards, click the tab stating “Setup”.
- The next window of ij.start canon that pops up on your screen will ask you to search for your product. In the given area, you have to type your product name of the printer whose driver you want to download. Type in the name and hit the “Go” button.
Find out the best method to set up Canon inkjet printer software using ij.start canon and follow to complete the process;
Canon IJ printer setup –
- Before you start the process from ij.start.canon, make sure your system and Canon printer to same Wi-Fi or network connection.
- Start the first step by launching a web browser on your PC or simply click the Browser icon from your desktop or Taskbar.
- Secondly, go to ij.start canon or http //ij.start.canon on a browser like Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or other.
- Now you are on ij.start.canon page, you’ll see the “Setup” (Start Here) option; therefore, jump to the Setup page.
- When asked, enter the Canon printer model number on the shown box to find the online manual for your printer.
Next, double-click on the Canon IJ setup and start the installation. If you have a USB cable, connect it to your printer and PC.Setting Up Canon Printer With USB
Complete Installation Guide for Canon ij setup
- Get your USB cable ready.
- open web browser, visit the ij.start canon site and click on setup network connection by USB.
- Wait for some time and allow the Canon software to connect your printer to PC with the help of a USB cable.
- Click on Next and choose the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to a particular network.
- Then click on YES and hit the Complete button and go to Add printer option.
- Tap Add and get a driver from http //ij.start.canon site.
- Now, go to Device setting, then LAN settings, and choose the connection.
- Install Canon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and check the connections for your device
- first, go to canon ij setup and from there Download software according to your canon printer
- Double-tap on the download file and install it then select install it wireless or by USB connection.
- Press the button to turn on the printer and wait for some time
- Connect your canon printer by WiFi
- If you find that there is blue and green light around your printer then, it means the printer is connected to WiFi.
- Read and agree to the license terms of Canon set up in order to install.
- Finish the Canon Printer Setup